100 West Broadway, Suite 700Get Directions
Glendale, California 91210
Upcoming Sales & Events
BOGO at Canvas Camera
3/5/2014 - 3/31/2014
Introducing A New Spring Collection At CacheAll Sales
3/1/2014 - 3/31/2014
Date Posted: 2/13/2014
Tuesday, March 4th
2 pm- 6 pm
Wednesday, March 5th
11 pm- 4 pm
Our magic makers are at the heart of our team at Lolli & Pops. Magic makers are passionate, go-getters who care deeply about their team and their community. They ensure that every guest who enters our store has a positive and inspiring experience. They are visionaries who help us create a compelling, and ever-changing store experience that makes Lolli & Pops the preferred destination for our community's candy needs.
Specifically, Magic Makers perform the following tasks:
• Assist in Hiring, Training, Developing and Motivating team of Purveyors
• Lead excellent customer service through in-the-moment coaching, role modeling, and utilizing customer feedback to reinforce and improve quality of service.
• Demonstrate leadership of the store by ensuring cleanliness, organization, and attractiveness of store's interior and exterior.
• Act as a role model protecting the store assets and facilities at all times through complying and ensuring compliance with Lolli and Pops' policies and procedures for safety, health, security, maintenance, and cash handling. Assist the Store Manager in the maintenance of current and accurate business, legal, and personnel records.
• Communicate essential information in a clear and timely manner, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
• Contribute to the development of Magic Maker and Shift Leads by providing regular coaching and feedback to build their knowledge and skills. Recognize and respond to performance issues with Store Manager's oversight.
• Support the Store Manager with effective succession planning and active recruiting of Retail Associate and Shift Lead candidates.
• Ensure customer feedback and concerns are addressed within a timely manner
• Help Drive store-level financial and operational results
• Assist Managing inventory levels and store-level merchandising plan
• Help Co-develop and implement strategic and marketing plans with Store Manager
• Help Serve as the primary liaison between Lolli & Pops and mall management
• Being a champion of Lolli & Pops inside and outside of the store
While there is no single recipe for excellent Magic Makers, the following are qualities and experiences we recognize as contributing to the success of our best management team:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills -- you are energized by working with people, both guests and your team
• A bias towards actions -- you do not hesitate to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
• The desire to be coached and mentored -- you see potential in yourself and enjoy growing that potential
• An eye for detail -- you know that the little things, be it cleanliness, the extra touch or a few decimals can make all the difference
• The desire to problem solve -- you like finding problems and fixing them
• The ability to multitask -- you can prioritize and execute at many different tasks each day
• A positive attitude and fun-loving spirit -- you are an optimist who freely embraces your inner child and enjoys having fun while you work
Lolli and Pops is a high-end purveyor of sweetness and confectionary treats offering over 600 unique items of indulgence and every reason to let your inner child come out and play. Shop, snack and learn through the exploration each of Lolli and Pops' unique candy-themed rooms. Our first four stores have been smashing hits, and now we look forward to rapid expansion (we also have a legacy brand with an additional 11 stores). Pictures of Lolli and Pops can be seen at our website at http://www.lolliandpops.com
We are a hardworking, fun-loving team who is always looking for other exceptional individuals to join us in our Mission. If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to jobs@LolliandPops.com.
Date Posted: 2/28/2014
Martier Boutique, located near Bloomingdale's, is now accepting applicants for a Sales Associate position. Required skills are three years of experience in retail.
Skills that would also be applicable to this position are; computer skills and prior experience in customer service.