100 W. BroadwayGet Directions
Glendale, California 91210
You've got questions, we've got answers.
Text (818) 796-4800
Upcoming Sales & Events
Solstice Sunglasses Summer Promotion!
6/12/2015 - 8/2/2015
Photo Perfections Studio Summer Sale!All Sales
6/30/2015 - 8/31/2015
Date Posted: 6/25/2015
Swatch embraces the values that coexist in the world of art, design, fashion and technology; and lends them its own spark of creativity. Thus, Swatch is considered a canvas upon which a myriad of expressions have been applied. Cutting edge style, trend setting looks and technology friendly accents have all added to the amazement of owning a Swatch.
A Superb Opportunity…
At Swatch we provide our Retail Keyholders and Sales Associates with the training and support that lays the groundwork for a professional career with real momentum. As a member of the Retail Sales Team, you will be coached on sales techniques and customer service skills along with technical training on all our watches and services. Plus, your base-plus-commission pay structure is designed so that the sky is the limit for motivated and knowledgeable retail sales professionals.
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and personable manner
• Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service and build customer relationships
• Reach & exceed your sales goals
• Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
• Handle multi-tasking with ease
• Perform merchandising tasks; stock replenishment, visual display, and upkeep of the organization and cleanliness of the store environment
• For Keyholder candidates, 3-5 years of experience in a Keyholder or lead sales position
• Driven to deliver superior service to your customers
• Engage your customers in the culture of the SWATCH brand
• Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• Able to plan, set and achieve goals
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
Date Posted: 6/3/2015
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As 'no ordinary designer label', Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand's unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding US team. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut. And don't forget, Ted has a soft spot for the cheeky, innovative, creative and flirty. If this is music to your ears, then you may very well have found your next home.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking talented and passionate part-time candidates for its Glendale Bloomingdales concession stand!
Ideal candidates will have sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment, brand awareness and passion for retail. Preferred applicants will have weekend availability, and a flexible schedule.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to 738.Bloom.Glendale@TedBaker.com.